Can I return my order?
- If you are not 100% satisfied with any aspect of the items you have received, you can return them to us. To receive a full refund or exchange, all items must be returned to us unworn/unused and in the same condition you received them, with their original packaging, tags and labels. All items are inspected on return.
Returning from the UK is free and easy, just complete the following steps:
1. Please read and complete the following steps for returning your order with Royal Mail.
2. Once you have created the label, you can either download the label and print it at home or Royal Mail can print the label for you.
3. Drop your item at a Post Office branch, Royal Mail Customer Service Point or have it collected. You'll then receive proof of posting.
- Please note the package is your responsibility until it reaches us. We will be unable to refund or resend your order without a proof of postage receipt.
The refund will be processed within 7 days of the return being received.
- Please note that your are liable for return shipping costs and that items are your responsibility until they reach us, so make sure they're packed up properly and can't get damaged on the way! Always ensure that you obtain proof of postage in case you need to contact us about your return.
Packing your return parcel
Please add the following details on paper and packed within the parcel:
- Full name
- Order number
- Short description with reason for returning the item(s)
Send your parcel to:
C/O Ingram Micro
Drayton Field Industrial Estate
Refund are processed within 7 days of the return being received.
Can I exchange my order?
- If you aren't happy with an item you have received from us, please contact us, and we'll explain how. We don't offer exchanges, but we will issue you with a credit voucher to place a new order.